We are able to provide multiple surgery options including permanent sterilization, Novasure endometrial ablation for heavy periods, laparoscopic and robotic hysterectomy, and several other minor surgical procedures.
Our doctors are board certified specialists in the treatment and care of perimenopausal and postmenopausal patients. We will guide you through the complex issues surrounding menopause, including hormone replacement, bone health, and sexuality.
Menopause services include:
- Systemic or vaginal hormone replacement therapy
- Lifestyle interventions to improve menopausal symptoms
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Bone density screening
- Treatment of menopause associated conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, sexual dysfunction, and mood disturbances
When you are experiencing infertility, we understand the physical, emotional and financial stress caused by seeking treatment. You can be confident that we will employ the latest treatments and compassionate care to optimize your chances of creating your family.
Infertility services include:
- Infertility diagnosis and investigation
- Assisted conception treatments such as Clomid or letrozole
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
We practice the full range of gynecologic services – from annual check-ups and routine Pap smears, to gynecologic problem visits and surgeries performed in the outpatient surgery center or in the hospital. We have privileges at both Nacogdoches Medical Center and Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital. Our doctors are trained in the latest gynecologic procedures, including laparoscopic and robotic surgery, vaginal and incontinence surgery, Novasure endometrial ablation, permanent sterilization, infertility
procedures and ultrasound. With more than 75 years of combined experience, we are able to provide comprehensive women’s health services, including well-woman care, infertility treatment, care for complex gynecologic issues and the latest surgical procedures.
Gynecologic services include:
- Annual preventative women’s care
- Contraception management including but not limited to long-acting reversible contraceptives (such as Mirena, Liletta, Kyleena, Nexplanon, and Paragard) and permanent sterilization
- Menopausal health and osteoporosis management
- Menstrual dysfunction such as heavy, irregular, painful, or postmenopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis care
- Minimally invasive surgery such as vaginal, laparoscopic, and robotic hysterectomy
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Pelvic organ prolapse
Our obstetrics practice is an intimate and caring environment where you will receive the highest level of care for yourself and your unborn baby. Each patient is offered several ultrasounds during the pregnancy. We treat each patient as an individual, not a number.
We understand and respect the enormous trust that you put in your caregivers at this miraculous time in your life. Since our doctors all share the same compassionate style and philosophy, you will be ensured the same excellent care in the event of an emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From routine to high-risk pregnancies, we focus on helping expectant mothers from across East Texas deliver healthy babies. We have privileges at both Nacogdoches Medical Center Hospital and Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital.
Obstetric services Include:
- Pre-pregnancy assessment and counseling
- Genetic counseling
- Pregnancy care including care for high-risk pregnancies complicated by conditions such as twins, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, autoimmune disease.
- Obstetrical ultrasound
- Vaginal delivery
- Operative delivery (forceps, vacuum, cesarean)
- Treatment for common pregnancy conditions such as hyperemesis gravidarum, care for miscarriage, recurrent pregnancy loss, breech presentation, infection, and desire for postpartum contraception or sterilization.